Dues (assessments) are important to the Four Hills Ranch POA to maintain roads, retain insurance and fire services for the association, host a website and provide other administration as necessary. We greatly appreciate on-time dues payments!
Current annual dues are $260.00 per lot per year.
The Annual Dues invoice is mailed to lot owners in mid-January and are due by March 15th of each year. Our dues collection process outlines when and how dues are collected, and what happens when dues become delinquent.
Two ways to Pay Your Dues:
Mail a check to –
Four Hills Ranch POA, c/o Bill Weiss CPA
809 Riordan Road, Suite 202
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
On-line using PayPal with Visa, MC, AMEX or Discover –
- You must have a PayPal account.
- If you own multiple lots, you can pay for them all in one payment. Select the number of lots below you want to pay for.
- You must include your lot number(s) on the payment so we can apply the payment to your account. Enter your lot number(s) in the “Apt, Ste, Bldg” field on the payment address form. For example, insert (Lot 601) in this field. If the “Apt, Ste, Bldg” field does not appear on your payment address in PayPal, please create another address in PayPal that includes the field and then make the new address the address for the payment.
- You must be current on your dues to pay on-line as the payment is automatically set at $260 per lot; if you are delinquent and have late or collection fees, you must pay by mail (instructions above).
- The PayPal transaction fees will be added to your dues payment to cover the cost of the on-line transaction.
ONE (1) Lot: Dues=$260, PayPal Fee=$8.07
TWO (2) Lots: Dues=$520, PayPal Fee=$15.84
THREE (3) Lots: Dues=$780, PayPal Fee=$23.60
FOUR (4) Lots: Dues=$1040, PayPal Fee=$31.37
FIVE (5) Lots: Dues=$1300, PayPal Fee=$39.14
SIX (6) Lots: Dues=$1560, PayPal Fee=$46.90