In addition to updating our records, please update the Coconino County Recorder name and/or mailing address for your lot(s). The County records are the legal mailing address used for tax invoices and all legal correspondence and our records must match the County’s.
To update the County records, contact Coconino County Assessor’s office at 928-679-7962 or go to their website https://coconino.az.gov/FormCenter/Assessor-Forms-6/Change-of-Address-38 and change your address using the County’s form.
To update the Four Hills Ranch records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information or fill out and submit the form below:
- First & Last name(s)
- Lot Number(s) owned, if known
- Assessor’s Parcel Number(s) (APN) of lots owned – from tax invoice(s)
- Residency Status (live at the ranch full-time)?
- eMail to reach you for general communication
- Phone number to reach you for urgent communication or in case of fire or theft
- Current Mailing Address (will hopefully match Cononino County’s “Owner Address”)